I offer a 30-minute no-obligation consultation to all clients free of charge. I want to give you an opportunity to meet me in person (or over the phone if you prefer), get to know me a bit, and see if it will be a good fit for both of us.
- Mental Health Assessment $150 (90 minutes)
- Drug & Alcohol Evaluation $150 (90 minutes)
- Others (such as PREPARE/ENRICH and 16PF) Fees vary – ask for a quote
Regular fees are:
- 50-minute individual, couple, or family session $100
All payments are due at the time of service. Accepted forms of payment are cash and checks (preferred), but I can also accept debit/credit cards (includes an additional $1 transaction fee).
I can accept some insurances as an out of network (OON) provider; however, I cannot guarantee reimbursement as that depends on variables such as your plan/coverage, deductible, and copay/coinsurance. Being an OON provider is not a bad thing; typically the deductible and copay are slightly higher, but coverage is less stringent and more flexible than with in-network providers. Some insurance companies I currently work with are Regence/BlueCross BlueShield, Providence, United HealthCare, Humana, Aetna, Pacific Source, and others.
Here are some questions you can ask when you contact your insurance (see the phone number on your card):
- Does my insurance plan cover mental health outpatient services for Aaron K. Potratz?
- If so, what is my annual deductible, and how much of that has been paid so far?
- How much does my insurance cover for each visit? How much am I responsible for paying, and is this a flat rate (copay) or a percentage (coinsurance)?
- Does my insurance require preauthorization? If so, how many sessions are covered?
- Is there a maximum number of allowable sessions that will be covered?
I handle all insurance claims electronically at no additional cost or effort to you. All I need to check your insurance benefits/eligibility and submit claims is a copy of your insurance card (front and back) and your date of birth. Insurance claims are submitted securely through a clearinghouse, making the process much safer and faster than paper delivery.
24-hours notice is required for all cancellations. Failure to show up for an appointment or appointments cancelled in less than 24 hours will be charged the full regular session rate stated above. These sessions cannot be billed to your insurance; you will be responsible for the full amount.